- Switch the Watchman on and off. You will see a serial number followed by a lower case R which stands for Reset.
- Unscrew and remove the power tube (battery), wait for 2 minutes and then screw the battery back on.
- Turn on the unit inside. ...within a few minutes the Watchman should display the level of oil in your tank.
What the signs mean:
F = Full
Red Light Flashing = No Signal
Red Flashing Light = Tank is low on fuel
Fluid Level Low & “BAT LOW” = New power tube needed
C = Connection fault replacement needed
To Change the Watchman battery:
- Switch off your Watchman display in the house
- Unscrew your existing battery from the transmitter on the tank
- Fit the new battery. Wait for 5 minutes
- Switch your Watchman display back on