northernenergy.co.uk is a site operated by the following relevant company:
Northern Energy Oil Ltd. – Company reg: 7362215, VAT reg : 996 9920 33
Northern Energy Gas Ltd. – Company reg no: 6894408 Vat reg no: 972 5087 95
The above companies are registered at Energy House, Hampsthwaite, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 2WL.
- These Terms and Conditions, together with the Terms and Conditions of Sale, will apply to all transactions on this website, whether ordering online or by telephone. By using this site, you indicate that you accept these Terms and Conditions of use, and that you agree to abide by them.
- We may give you a quotation or price in person, online, in writing or by phone. All prices are only valid at the point in time we issue them. We may change the price or withdraw a quote at any time prior to acceptance. A quote or price is not an offer from us and cannot be accepted.
- Should a price be quoted to you that is in the event of an obvious error in our systems which results in an incorrect price being quoted to you, we will be entitled to cancel the order and give you the opportunity to receive a refund or place an alternative order at the correct price.
- If you place an order with us by whichever method listed in Clause D, then that is an offer from you and we may choose whether or not to accept your order.
- Where you order on the phone, a contract is formed between us when we confirm on the phone that we have accepted your order.
- When you order via our website, a contract is formed between us when we send you written confirmation of your order.
- When you order online, payment for fuel must be made by debit or credit card at the time of placing your order.
- Each order you place which is accepted by us forms a separate contract and you are governed by our Terms and Conditions.
- We may use 3rd party databases to ensure that your debit/credit card is not being used without your consent. We may validate your identity during our ordering process by carrying out checks from time to time. We may reject or cancel an order if we are not satisfied with the information given.
- If you wish to cancel an order, you must contact us before 5pm on the last working day prior to delivery.
- Any payment received in respect of the cancelled order will be refunded upon request to the card that was used at the point of order.
- Northern Energy shall accept the return of goods only by prior agreement confirmed in writing, on agreed payment of a handling charge (unless the goods were agreed to be damaged when delivered) and where the goods are as fit on their return as they were on original delivery. Should the order quantity amount be different to the actual available capacity in the customer’s tank and the volume of oil that was able to be delivered by Northern Energy, then Northern Energy will instruct a refund upon request to the card that was used at the point of order.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing any viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Visitors to the site much not use part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so.
- We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- You are responsible for ensuring all persons visiting northernenergy.co.uk through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions and that they comply with them.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable at any time should our site be unavailable for any period of time.