Emergencies are rare, but you need to know what to do if one does occur. It's important to act quickly and safely - your personal welfare must always come first. Only take any recommended action if it is safe to do so, and if in any doubt, contact the emergency services.
- Extinguish all nearby naked flames, no matter how small.
- Evacuate everyone to upwind of the source of the leak.
- If it is safe to do so, turn off the gas supply.
- If the leak is in the house, open all doors and windows.
- Do not switch any electrical appliances ON or OFF.
Should you ever smell a leak, call our office on 01423 772 789, or outside office hours, call our 24 hour emergency number: 07712 773 230
In the event of a fire, call 999, and tell the Fire Brigade that an LPG tank is on the premises.