Giving our customer choices
We all have to pay our bills and we are no exception! However, we offer a range of payment options with something to suit everyone in an effort to make it as simple and convenient as possible for our customers. Please browse through the various options available.
Make your payments easier by paying for your heating oil either by interest free monthly installments, or by making a one off payment each time your fuel is delivered on the due payment date, again by direct debit. Not only does this help the environment by reducing paperwork, but at the same time you benefit from priority deliveries with our automatic refilling service and peace of mind with our emergency boiler breakdown cover, all valuable benefits of our Privilege Plus Package*.
There is a choice of two available options:
Make monthly interest free payments, within your credit limit. Payments would be calculated on an average unit price per litre, taking into consideration both the rises and falls of the oil market, and your individual consumption and pattern of usage, amongst other things. Should your account go into credit, we will be happy to refund the balance to you upon request.
For further information see our Heating Oil Prices page.
Pay for each delivery in full by variable direct debit, which will take the full amount of money due for your delivery from your bank account on the 10th of the month following the month in which the heating oil is delivered.
The benefits to you
- Monthly direct debit payments allow you to budget your finances and avoid large bills over the winter months, whilst paying no interest or administration costs.
- Our automatic refilling service* offers you peace of mind that you will receive priority deliveries and not run out of heating oil.
- An emergency boiler breakdown cover* on your heating system and boiler is included which means, should you be left with no heating or hot water, your system will be restored with the minimum of fuss by one of our OFTEC registered engineers. Two call-outs are available within a twelve month membership period.
- Our experienced and friendly sales staff will monitor your account, and payments can be altered to reflect changes in your usage or personal circumstances, with your approval,
- Save on writing out cheques, on postal costs and costs of envelopes, and therefore help to save our environment.
- With our special package, the Privilege Plus Package*, you will receive your fuel deliveries VAT paid.
- Our optional boiler servicing package is also available. If you pay for your fuel by monthly direct debit, you can also pay monthly interest free payments for your boiler servicing package. Having your boiler serviced annually will ensure your boiler is running to its maximum capacity, can reduce your fuel consumption by up to 10% a year, reduce the risk of carbon monoxide leaks and help protect the environment.
Should you wish, you can pay for your heating oil by debit card. There is no charge for debit cards. Please call our accounts department on 01423 770170 to make your payment.
If you choose to pay for your heating oil by cheque, please ensure your Northern Energy account number is written on the back.
To find out more…
Setting up your direct debit payments is simple and can be done with one simple phone call to us. All you will need is your bank account, sort code and account number. However, should you prefer, we can arrange to send the forms to you by post for completion and return.
Or simply click on the contact us link and complete your details.
All direct debits are protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee – for more infomation click here.
Contact us today!
Please contact our team for more information.
* subject to terms and conditions